Wedding : Marriage : Kahwin

Wedding invitation. To design a wedding invitation card is not simple. Because many cards out there they are much into card or paper design rather than graphical illustration. So it was a challenge for me to design something which suites the requirement of my client.


This yellow design was the chosen one. He explained that he wants a soft colour tone.

Akad Nikah Marriage is the procedure for a man and a woman to tie a knot for Muslim. The process is normally done by a kadhi, a religious official of the Syariat (Shariat) Court. During previous time akad nikah ceremony is just in effect a verbal contract between the bride's father or his representative (in this case the kadhi) and the groom.

A classic Brown Design

I requested my friend to write an article on Malay wedding, but ended up, she told me to search in Google. Never mind. I will still give her credits for her effort. Her name is Fatihah Azmi. Visit her at her friendster(Click Here)

Too much. Not recommended.

Do Check Out my Wedding Photography (CLICK HERE)

Comments

Popular Posts