(Hot) Inspirational stories (Me-Cry-Baby)

The pier of Life

It keeps me wonder, how are we tested day by day and seconds to minutes and still I am pondering over those people who had survived a big struggle in their life.

Stories of these people, how they survived under the unwilling condition, harsh, cold and bombarded with problems and yet they found ways to fix their life and make sure they have their meal everyday.

Sampan at the beach

It ponders me, to see how weak I am, attached to commitment and unable to do such decision made by these people. I adore all of you, and I wish I have your strength, because I know, you are stronger than ever and I want that too.

But, It somehow showed me, what is all about.. As one said “It’s your path. Do not regret. It’s our destiny”

Mooning Trees

Written By :

Shamir

Comments

Popular Posts