Halo-Halo-Halo : “I’m back”

It had been a great journey travelling far to the west side of the world reaching England and Italy. So much have I seen, so much have I learned and many experience that I pleasure.

That is me and My Nikon

Sighted Some English Teen to Pose

And now I am back for good in Malaysia, to start the things that I have procrastinated, to resume my entire unfinished task, and to rush to get to my dream. But before I do that, I would like to share with you the photos that I have taken along my three weeks of journey. Simply enjoy it.

Some building in Oxford

The English Taxi

This is My bro.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my brother, Dr. Shazril Imran(click here), for making up his time for me and my younger brother, Shafiq Rizwan(click here) to bring us to see the nice and beautiful sight of England and Italy. “Thank You Bro” … huhu

More to come.

Comments

Unknown said…
Nak pegi jugakkkkk

Popular Posts