Syawal : “Syed Hamzah & Normah”

Suddenly I realized I have not been updating my blog for a month long.. Haha.. How lazy I was.. Well, during the month of Ramadhan, I take great length and time to come out with few new products. In four days time I will introduce the product to my fellow friends and customers.. But now, here we are in the month of Shawal, I am showcasing the wedding of the CEO of Aj-Infinite , Mr.Syed Mohamad Hamzah Al-Junid & Ms. Normah(which is now Mrs. Syed Mohamad Hamzah). Do enjoy, and hope you all are pleased..

I rarely showcase the photos of the family. But this time, would love to show you and the world the proud mother and father of a successful business person. With the modest and most warm welcome from them, it was a great pleasure of mine of meeting the parents of Mr. Syed Mohamad Hamzah.. 

A proud waiting Father 

A Joyous and Warm welcoming Mother 

A nice Clear Blue Sky Kenduri 

I Personally love this photo

Comments

Popular Posts