Wondering : My Life


Am taking my 10minutes of life to see where have I gone? I am not amaze with the facts that a lot of situation and stories has brought me here and now. Experiencing the hardship in my life for the past six months and has not got any easier yet.. Probably this is a test. It has been more downs rather than up for me, I am not sure how the future will be, but I would want to shape it.

I have made big mistakes in my life, but in hoping that I would learn and gain more from that.. I want to move on, with what is left and build with want I got and gain from what I will be getting.

Am happy that I am still getting the support from those who really means to me, that is my family.. They gave me a lot of encouragement when I was really down, they gave me advice when I got into trouble and they guided me into someone and who I am now. I would not know where I am now without them.

I wish to say this out and I hope you are reading this, I don’t know if you will ever read this, but by coincidence probably you will read this. I know you are happier without me, you have shown how unworthy was I to you, and it is now part of my dark memories, am sure you will blame me for what had happened. I do not want to say more.

Life has to go on and I want to make the difference.. May Allah guide me in my doings.. Ameen..

Comments

Popular Posts