Ramadhan : Then Internals II

It is almost the end of ramadhan, leaving few days left for fasting and the greatest month of all months. This ramadhan has sure brought me peace, giving me time to think of all the things that happened in my life.

Hidayah

I am beginning to accept the fact that I am who I am now for the people around me that nurtured, taught, shaped me to become what I am right now. There’s no one to be blame for the past of oneself, past is past, as you can’t turned back time. What’s infront of you that counts, really matters.

I should really thank everyone for shaping me, to be who I am now. As memories remain memories, pains remain pain. Live with it, deal with it, face it. That’s life.

As we all seek for HIS hidayah, there are two things I which brings me here and here.. May Allah be with us for all the decisions we are making… Ameen..

Do enjoy the wonder of the videos in this posting… Jazakallahu Khayran Katira

Full Song, open your eyes

Comments

Popular Posts