Long time.. as usual.. CUSTOMIZED ERROR 404 PAGE

Promises not done and a lot of things still jumbling up and down.. Well, that is what I am experiencing still.. But alhamdulillah, I should say my life is a bit better..

Well, I would love to share what I have done today.. the customized error 404 page.

From wiki

The 404 or Not Found error message is an HTTP standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with the server but the server could not find what was requested. ...

In bahasa melayu : kalau kita type website tuh, pastuh link dia salah, dia masuk page nie, yang kita panggey, 404 Error page..

Please view the image below as I have customized it..

Feel free to get LOST in the 404 page by trying here -> http://www.selphya.com/amlost


If you wish to have a customized 404 error page.. feel free to contact me! shamiradnan@gmail.com

Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts